Monday, April 8, 2013

Mind, body, breath.

Besides following a Beautiful Badass program of lifting heavy and smashing weights, I've been practicing yoga.

Yoga is by far the hardest thing I've ever done.  Child's pose is hard.  CHILD'S POSE.  

And this pose over here.
My leg is supposed to be straight.
And straight line from knee to elbow.
And maybe not in jeans.
Let's just say I have a lot to work on.


But I have been enjoying it immensely.  I even woke up today at 6am to do a 25 minutes of beginner yoga to start my day.  That's how much I like it!

It is strength of mind and body, stability, coordination and mobility.  It's patience and practice.  It's everything that is awesome.  Basically.


This is what I was trying to do:


I have a lot to work on, but I'm excited for the journey.


Yoga resources for you:

http://www.ekhartyoga.com


And this video basically encompasses everything I want to learn in yoga, like, right now.



In life, anything goes.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment